Pre and Post Care
• Avoid taking aspirin, NSAIDS, anticoagulant drugs, Gingko Biloba, garlic, flax oil, cod liver oil, vitamin A, vitamin E and any other essential fatty acids in the week before the treatment.
• On the day of your treatment DO NOT use make-up, lotions, creams, serums, tanners, or any other products on the areas to be treated.
• Do not wax, bleach, use depilatory creams (Nair), or have electrolysis for 4 weeks.
• Avoid any chemical peels, facials, laser, and microdermabrasion for 2 weeks prior to treatment of the same area.
• Avoid unprotected natural and artificial sun exposure of the area to be treated for 2 weeks for best results. A broad-spectrum sunscreen (UVA and UVB) with SPF of 30 or greater is recommended.
POST TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
• Physical strain, headfirst movements and sports the day of and the day after treatment.
• Cosmetic therapies for the first two days after the treatment.
• Sauna, steam bath, icy temperatures or UV radiation by the sun or a solarium for two
weeks after the treatment.
• Dental procedures for four weeks after the treatment.
• Filler injections in the same area, microdermabrasion, chemical peel, IPL two weeks after the treatment.
• Fractional resurfacing 4 weeks after the treatment.